Efficient water heater systems are vital to our daily routine. We use our water heater systems for cleaning, cooking, hygiene, and more. At Moore Mechanical, we want to ensure your access to hot water is never interrupted or in jeopardy, which is why we offer complete water heater repair and installation.
Whether you’re in need of an emergency repair or are ready for a new replacement and installation, our experts have you covered. We’ve been offering leading plumbing service to our clients for decades, and we are equipped with all you need to gain the reliable hot water system you want in your home.
Since 1996, we've been providing water heater services from Traverse City down to Grand Rapids, and everywhere in between, including Kalkaska and Suttons Bay.
Moore Mechanical offers solutions to meet all of your hot water needs, and can service all water heater types. When you need service, Moore Mechanical can bring:
- Natural gas and propane water heater service & installation
- Electric water heater service & installation
- Tankless water heater service & installation
Water Heater Installation
When you need a new water heater, either as a replacement or as part of a new home project, you want a water heater that suits your specific needs. Our plumbing specialists will help you find the water heater that suits your requirements and needs, offering top class water heater products that guarantee perfect, uninterrupted service.
Why get a new water heater system with Moore Mechanical? The benefits are clear!
- Greater efficiency and performance. New water heater systems are leagues ahead of systems even 10 years old.
- Lessened and reduced recovery periods. A system ideally suited to you and your family’s needs leads to less waiting for the hot water to “come back”. Or you can skip the frustration and choose a new tankless water heater!
- No more constant repair. Calling in for repair a few times a year or more? Save yourself the stress and the money and opt for a water heater replacement!
- Lower energy costs. New systems use more efficient and effective methods of heating water, and create far less “wasted heat”. This saves you tons in energy costs every single month!