Generac Generator Installation
Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer with devastating effects. Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with a Generac residential standby generator installed by Moore Mechanical. If the power ever goes out, your standby generator comes on automatically! Protecting you and your home without the hassle of keeping gasoline on hand, refueling and having to roll out and hook up a small portable unit.
Keep Your Family Safe With Backup Power
Power outages are unpredictable, but the dangers associated with power outages aren’t. The best way to protect your family from threatening situations caused by an outage is to invest in backup power solutions. With Generac backup generators, your family will have peace-of-mind knowing power outages won’t be on their list of worries.
Generators offer protection from dangerous situations that can happen during a power outage, such as:
- Keep lights on so you aren't stumbling in the dark.
- Keep essential equipment running such as private wells or basement sump pumps.
- Keep medicines cold and medical equipment running.
- Ensure the security system continues to run.
- Avoid home damage by keeping the air conditioning and furnace running.
- Allow the use of kitchen appliances so food won't spoil and you won't go hungry.
- Maintain cellphone battery charge to make calls during emergencies.
For more information, Download the Storm Prep pdf file