March 16, 2020
Well 2020 is off to a great start – lol!!!... We pray that you and your family are safe during this period.
While these are unique times, we are confident the current situation will be overcome by using some good old fashion common sense. We figured we would describe what that meant for us at Moore Mechanical.
First, the safety of our employees and customers is always at the forefront of our thoughts. We recognize the Moore Mechanical team is many times on the front lines of interaction with you, your family and your business. That is a significant responsibility that we take serious.
It is out of an abundance of caution that Moore Mechanical has taken the following steps to reduce the risk related Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19):
- We have retained an on-staff medical professional that will complete weekly checks of the health condition of each of our field and office staff.
- Each of our field staff is equipped with masks, protective gear, including gloves to reduce the remote chance of virus transmission.
- All staff have periodic hand washing check-ins throughout the day (Terry – based on the jobs you’ve done in the past an extra hand washing or two won’t hurt anyways????).
- Any visitor to our office will have a hand sanitizing station available upon arrival. We will do a quick “touch point” cleaning after each visit (feel free to call-in for payment or scheduling).
- For the safety of our staff let us know up front if you have been sick or traveled internationally in the last 30 days.
- All generators and air purifier installations will be offered at 10% discount. Our purifiers have demonstrated a significant reduction of common pathogens (MSRA, E. Coli, and many more). Testing is being conducted on a human Coronavirus as we speak.
- Premium and Gold Annual Service Plan members are being offered additional discounts on all service offerings. Please call for details.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help during this time. We are here for you.
The Moore Mechanical Team